Parent Forum 22nd June 2022
We are proud to have a Parent Forum. The parent forum meetings are a valuable way to share ideas, views, concerns and make suggestions for improvement. It is also a great way to enhance communications between parents and the school so please do come along and let us know your thoughts and opinions.
Next Parent Forum Meeting: Wednesday 22nd June 2022
Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Venue: Arts Centre Auditorium
I would like to invite you to our termly Parents’ Forum taking place on Wednesday 22nd June, 6.00 – 7.00pm in the Auditorium.
Please consider coming along to this meeting if you are able. Your feedback as parents is helpful and supports us in developing and improving further.
The topics to be discussed at this term’s meeting:
- Meet the Executive Headteacher, Mr Cornish, and find out his vision for TCS
- Parental feedback regarding what TCS does well
- Parental feedback regarding what TCS could do to be better
All parents of students in years 7-13 are invited. In order that we can have an idea of numbers, could you please indicate an ‘intention to attend’ by completing the form via this link:
Previous Parent Forum
- Parent Survey & Forum feedback May 2021
- Parent Forum feedback February 2020
- Parent Forum feedback October 2019